Saturday, May 05, 2007

Put It on a Post-It

I find it easy to lose track of what I’m working on and when I’m working on it, so I have found a new way to keep myself reminded. Post-Its… I am always working on at least 3 projects at the same time, but I used to get lost and forgot what I was working on… But now I list my top 3 to 5 projects on a Post-It, and post it in a prominent location in all of the areas where I might write. I have one in my cubicle at work, and another at my desk at home. I even use this nasty little Freeware utility, Stickies, to constantly remind me of my priorities on my desktop. You can download this free at http://www.zhornsoftware.co.uk/stickies/download.html. So use one of the greatest office-product inventions of the 20th century to improve your writing productivity today.

No comments: