Thursday, August 31, 2006

Desperate Drafting

Task: Drafting a book proposal -- Author Profile

Time stolen from: TV

Thank God the fall TV season hasn't really started yet. We just finished watching the season finale of Desperate Housewives on TiVo last night, after watching the entire season that we stored over the last couple of weeks. But now we have no other series stored up to watch. And favorites such as Battlestar Galactica, 24, My Name is Earl, and The Office haven't started up yet. I can't seem to be able to store up episodes of these shows.

Got the entire proposal template formatted and in place yesterday. Today I added in the essential book info for four comparative titles. Haven't written any comparison info for it yet. I plan on doing a lot of note taking and reading this weekend. Along with tearing out the remaining vinyl tile that I did such a poor job of installing about two years ago, removing some drywall remnants near where the shower stall was, and borrowing my father-in-law's truck to buy the new one from Lowe's and some other items that just won't fit in a Chevy Cavalier or Uplander.

Also added my standard profile info the Author Profile section. I have to add some additional info into this section about my publications, professional experience, teaching experience, etc.

No comments: