- Buried Barry Pepper, a gentle teddy-bear hamster who was a favorite of my daughter, in a Lipton Tea box. I even broke a new shovel trying to dig under a root, but I was racing to beat the rain and managed to get the job done.
- Drove to drop off the minivan to replace a cup holder that won't slide back in.
- Created temporary file folders for and filed about 100 papers in my filing cabinet
- Ate a ham and Baby-Swiss sandwich on wheat bread, pistachio nuts, carrot sticks and drank a Coke.
- Made calls to schedule haircuts for me and the boys, check on class enrollment for my November 18th 15-Minute Writer class, and harass my buddy Matt about picking up my wood stove to take it to get the door welded.
- Play one campaign game of Blitz: The League on my PS2, as the Columbus Crushers, destroying the Arizona Outlaws 37 to 20.
Oh, and signed up for NaNoWriMo, where I'm not going to write my novel but a combination of 50,000 words of this proposal and the book itself.
Knocked out chapter summaries for 15 and 16 today.