Saturday, January 06, 2007

Starting Over

Sometimes you have to admit that you’ve lost your way, and this is one of those times. This blog suffered from a major flaw from the beginning: my approach to it. I was writing about what and how I’m doing writing this book (the proposal and the manuscript), when what I should have been doing all along is providing good CONTENT and INFORMATION of how to find and use 15 minutes each day to achieve your writing dreams.

I mean, let’s face it. Who cares how many chapter summaries I complete in a day, where I steal my time from to write, or what my latest excuse is for not keeping up with this blog. This blog needs to be the rough draft of the book itself, filled with time saving ideas, writing exercises, useful links, writing info and inspiration, so that what this blog will be. I promise.

No comments: